...is just draining me on Wednesdays. Bezer curves, UGH!
More about work
Let's see if I can get some of this down:
Not just our district but state-wide, meaning all state colleges, the budget is being cut.
We had to change our two-day-a-week Summer Long classes to four-day-a-week Summer I classes. No classes on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. So no Multimedia lab available on the weekend. Teaching a four-hour-a-day four days a week would absolutely kill me! I am NOT teaching and was not even considered, yay!
We had to cut all classes except the bare essentials, the ones we KNOW will fill up. And our rooms are NOT filled for Summer I. We actually have some space to put classes, but we will not be allowed to do so.
Summer II they want to completely shut down some buildings (ours will not be affected) and the people who are housed in the buildings to be shut down must either move to other buildings (where?) or take vacation.
Effective immediately, all student assistants are to be terminated until Fall 2003, which affects me since I supervise them. My boss is still trying to figure out a way to find some dollars to keep some people on for a while so we have not told them yet. This also means the full-time staff will have to take up the slack to help the students, which I know will fall to me exclusively because I am so conveniently located and usually in the office, unlike most people, who are teaching, running errands around campus or fixing computers/equipment in the various rooms.
*sigh*
I am going to bed now. I am SO dead....
Jeeze, there's a brat-whore/saiya-jin puppy puddle in the middle of the bed....
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*